Android is one of the best and popular Operating devices due to its convenience and easy to use features. But still, there are many things which are restricted by the android due to many reasons. But every problem has a solution and this is also not an exception. You must have listened about the rooting of the devices. The rooting of an android has its own benefits. After rooting of the device you can override the limiter which will make your device faster and also you can remove the pre-installed apps and many more things. We have come up with the best Framaroot Guide.
Rooting has many advantages but everything comes with the cost and hence you will need efforts to root your device. Because in case of any mistake it can brick your phone and it can only function as a paperweight. Hence, here we are presenting you method of How to Root Your Android with Framaroot on your device. Follow the steps very carefully.
How to Root Your Android with Framaroot
- To root an Android device; the foremost important thing which you require is the Android device. But rooting cant be going well on every android version and hence we strictly recommended you to go for the rooting if you are using Android Ice Cream or above version 4.0.0); otherwise, there is high chance that it can backfire. One of the reasons for this condition is that the framaroot apk software which we are using is only supportive to these android versions.
- First of all in Framaroot Guide in the steps of How to Root Your Android with Framaroot; you need to download Framaroot.apk in your device. In order to do so go to this website (http://framaroot.net/) and download the Framaroot Latest Apk for your device.
- Then, go to the setting option of your mobile and select about the phone.
- Tap the last option repeatedly. Click on the Build number continuously till the time pop up appears on the bottom of the screen which says that ‘You are now a developer’.
- After you receive this notification then quickly go to the option of Developer and tick the USB debugging. Click OK; on the appear warning.
- Now, in the security option of your device and enable the Unknown sources.
- Next step; with the help of cable connect your phone to the PC.
- You need to open the notifications tab and there click on the option “USB Connected”. You will see the window on your screen; their tap on the “Turn on USB Storage”.After that, you will see the phone memory as well as SD card memory on your PC.
- In the SD card; copy the Framaroot.apk. Now, disconnect your phone and then locate it in order to run the Framaroot Latest Apk on your phone. Install that and open it.
- From the appeared window; now you need to open the menu which will give you the three options: 1. Install Superuser 2. Install SuperSU 3. Unroot. According to our research, most of the device support the Superuser so tap on it and then select Boromir. As soon as it shows the success message; restart your phone. Then go to the google play and then install root checker app on your device.
- In the last step; you need to open that app and tap on the “Verify Root”. In case; windows is asking for the permission; tap on the “Grant”. If the app is showing any kind of error message; move back to the Framaroot again and select Unroot option and tap on Boromir. Then install the SuperSU option and tap Boromir again. Verify root using the app again; this time; you will get success.
- That’s it. How to Root Your Android with Framaroot apk has been the successfully completed. Enjoy rooted phone.
Here we have presented the best method of How to Root Your Android with Framaroot. You may have a question about its security that is framaroot safe then don’t worry it is absolutely safe. This is one of the simplest methods of doing so and we hope that you have understood these methods.
In case you have any query feel free to write us in the comment section below.