The Framaroot app is one of the best one-click rooting apps for Android smartphones. The latest version, which is the Framaroot 1.9.3 apk is capable of rooting almost all of the Android smartphones. So, if you are looking to root the smartphone without a computer and that too in minutes, then you should choose Framaroot 1.9.3 over any other apps.
As the this app is not available on the Google Play Store for download, you have to manually follow these steps for Framaroot 1.9.3 Download on your device. In this post, we are going to share exact steps to perform framaroot download for android.
What is Framaroot 1.9.3?
The Framaroot is currently the most popular Android app to instantly root the devices. This app comes with the bunch of Exploit scripts, which finds the vulnerabilities in the Android operating system and gains the root access.
This is the latest version of the app that is capable of rooting most of the android apps. If you have the newly released Android smartphone, then there is a high possibility of the this app going to root that device.
How to Download Framaroot 1.9.3 APK?
The Framaroot 1.9.3 apk is not available on the Google Play Store because of the Policy Violations. But, the users are still able to download this app from third-party sites and of course, the official website of this app. If you are interested in Framaroot apk download, then follow this link, which leads you to the official website of thethis app. This is the official site of the app and allows framaroot apk free download for everyone who is interested in rooting their smartphone.
How to Install and Root the Device with Framaroot 1.9.3 App?
As we’ve downloaded the Framaroot 1.9.3 apk on the device, we’ve to install the same manually. If you don’t know how to install an APK file on Android, then follow these steps to do it correctly.
- First of all, head to the location where you’ve downloaded the APK file. Commonly the downloaded files are saved in “Downloads” folder.
- Once located, tap on the downloaded apk file, and you’ll see the installation dialogue. Tap on “Install” button to start the installation process.
- If this is your first time installing the APK file, then you’ll see the error message saying “Installation from Unknown Sources is Blocked”.
- To fix this issue, head to “Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources” and tick the “Unknown Sources” option. Accept the warning in Pop up, and you are ready to roll. Follow the step#2, and you’ll be able to install the app within few seconds.
After the installation, it’s the time to get in the action and start rooting the smart phone. The process of rooting the device is pretty simple compared to the other one-click root apps available in the Play Store. Here are the steps to root your device with this app and unlock tons of features and customisation options.
- Open the Framaroot app from the App Drawer in the smartphone.
- Once opened, you’ll get to know if your device is rootable or not. If this app can root the smartphone, then you’ll see the rooting options, and if it’s not, then you’ll see an error message flashing on the screen.
- If your device is rootable with this app, then you’ll see rooting options. The app will automatically choose the best exploit script for your device.
- Choose the “Install SuperSU” option and tap on the available Exploits to start rooting.
- The app will take few seconds to find vulnerabilities, run the exploit scripts and install SU Binary in the root.
- Once completed, you’ll see “Root Successful” message on the screen.
This is how you can easily root your device with the latest version of this app. The Framaroot apk free download helps you to get access to the fantastic app, that quickly roots your device and does all the work for you without needing the computer.
This app can gain root access to any device, making it one of the most popular and most potent exploit apps for android. If you are having issues in following this tutorial about Framaroot download for android, then please comment down below so we can assist you in solving the problem.