iRoot Apk is an rooting application developed for Android devices. iRoot application was launched in 2013 when we people started using Android phones and at that time the Android devices comes with many restrictions like you won’t be able to move your applications or games or media files from Internal Storage to External Storage. iRoot application is perfect android rooting application if you are using old Android devices.
iRoot 3.2.4 latest version is finally out on official website and you can download that apk file totally free. The reason why you should download this application is because it offers many new features which you won’t be able to find in Framaroot Apk or Kingroot Apk. All you just need to do is download it and install the apk file in your device and tap on Root button and it will root your device within few moments.
How to Root Your Android using iRoot Apk
- In very first step, all you need to do is download the latest version of iRoot application.
- Once the application is installed, you have to install the apk file in your phone.
- When you will install this application in your phone, it will ask you permissions and for that you have to enable Unknown sources from Security settings of your device.
- To enable Unknown sources, you have to open Settings and there you have to scroll down and select Security. Inside security you have to enable the Unknown sources.
- After enabling them, you have to open the folder where the file has been downloaded.
- Open it and it will show you installation Wizard.
- Tap on Install button and it will start installing the application in your Android device.
- Once the application is installed in your phone. You have to launch it from the Homescreen.
- When the app starts, it will ask you to grant few permissions same as we used to do it Framaroot, Kingroot and Super Su.
- Once the permissions are granted, you have to tap on Root button and it will start the process.
- In few minutes it will complete the process and your phone will rooted properly.
Restart your phone to make sure all the changes are done successfully.
So finally you will be able to move all your applications from internal storage to external storage. You can now flash any custom roms and recovery mode. If you face any problem while following the above iRoot Apk article then please let us know in comment section.