Rooting the Android smartphone opens the tons of customisation options for you to try out. The Rooting is a little bit tedious process if done manually, but simple has hell if done with the one click root apps like the Framaroot Apk.
The Framaroot is one of the best one click root apps that made the process of rooting the smartphones simple. Without these one-click-root apps, the newbie users would never be able to root their smartphone by following the tedious process.
In this post, we are going to discuss the benefits of installing the Framaroot app on your smartphone, how to install it on the device and how to root the device without connecting it to PC. The rooting with this app is now way more comfortable than you ever thought. Just refer to the steps I’ve mentioned in this post for Framaroot APK download and installed it on your computer.
What is Framaroot App?
The Framaroot is one of the best One click root apps for Android smartphone. With this app, the users can root their smartphone without following the tedious procedures. The app finds the vulnerabilities in the Android Operating Systems and uses one of their exploits to get root access and ultimately root your device.
The best thing about this app is that it supports most of the latest Android smartphones. So, if you are interested in safely rooting your smartphone, then this is the best app to download on your device.
Features of Framaroot
- Clean User Interface – This app has the clean and straightforward UI. App has an uncluttered interface without any complicated customisation options to root.
- Multiple Exploits – the app comes with various exploit scripts, that are great to find the vulnerabilities and root the phone. The users can quickly change the scripts and try to root their smartphone.
- No Need for PC – The Standalone app is enough to root the smartphone and perform all of the necessary steps to ensure proper rooting. Those Android users don’t have access to a computer, should find this app very useful. Also, the Framaroot Download don’t require the computer at all and you can download it directly on the smartphone.
How to Download Framaroot App and Install it the Smartphone?
The Download and installation of the Framaroot app do not follow the traditional methods. As this app is not available on the Google Play Store, the android users have to download the installable APK file of the same and then manually install it on their smartphone. Here are the exact steps to download and install this One click root app on your device.
- First of all, follow this link to download the latest version of Framaroot apk on your smartphone. Follow this link for direct Framaroot apk download or visit the “www.Framaroot.net” for downloading from the official site.
- After downloading the APK file, open the File Manager installed on your smartphone and locate the downloaded APK file. Commonly, the default download location is “Storage/Download” folder.
- Tap on the Downloaded APK file. Now, you’ll see the Installation Dialogue on screen. Tap on “Install” in the bottom right corner.
- After few seconds, the installation will finish, and you’ll see the “Installation Finished” message.
- That’s it! You’ve successfully installed the Framaroot APK on your Android smartphone and ready to root your device for good.
How to Root the Smartphone using this App?
Installing the third-party APK file on your Android smartphone buttery smooth. Now, we are going to Root the smartphone with installed Framaroot APK. Here are the steps to root your device with framaroot without using the computer.
- First of all, open the Framaroot app from the App Drawer on your device.
- In the Framaroot, you’ll see multiple options to choose from. If the Framaroot app supports your device, then you can see the Rooting options like Installing SuperSU after Rooting, and Root exploits to use.
- If you are facing the error like “Your Device Seems Not vulnerable to Exploit Included in Framaroot”, then, unfortunately, you cannot root the device with this app. Those who are seeing the customisation options for rooting the device should proceed further.
- Now, tap on the “Root” button to start the process. The device will take some time to root the device and install SU binary in your smartphone. Once it’s completed, you’ll see the Success message on the screen.
This is how you can root android device with Framaroot for android without using the computer. The best thing about this app is that it’s the safest way of rooting and unrooting your smartphone that too within few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions about Framaroot APK Download
Does Rooting Device with this app Void Device Warranty?
Yes! Rooting the Android smartphone voids the warranty, as most of the smartphone manufacturers do not permit the Rooting. So, if you care much about the Smartphone Warranty, then you are advised not to use this app on your device.
Framaroot Not Working on My Smartphone! What should I Do?
If the app is not working on your smartphone, then I am afraid my friend! The exploits included in this app are not able to find the vulnerabilities in your smartphone. You can try rooting the smartphone with other exploits manually and try your luck.
Is Unrooting Possible after Rooting with the app?
Yes! You can unroot the device after rooting. The app installs the SuperSU after rooting the device, which is the root management app. WIth the SuperSU, you can manage Root permissions and fully unroot the device.
So, this is how you can download and install the Framaroot APK on Android smartphone. The Framaroot for Android is one of the best one-click-root apps that’s pretty useful to root device in few minutes. But I want to warn you; if you are serious about maintaining the manufacturer warranty, then you should not opt for framaroot download.
If you are willing to open the possibility of customisation of UI, unlock new features and speed up the device, rooting is the best option for you. The Framaroot for Android will help you to unlock the full potential of the device and that too without risking the stability of the smartphone.